A week ago, as I was ready to embark on a 5 day ladies road trip, I was pleasantly surprised while I was checking my e-mail before my journey. There was a lovely message on my blog from Elaine of California Living. She had chosen my blog as one of her ten to receive "The Stylish Blogger Award ".
The protocol to accepting this award is to first, thank the person who gave it to you and link to her blog. So to Elaine, a great big thank you for thinking my blog deserved this recognition and for putting me in the category with such talented people.
I also have to thank Allison of French Whisk for also choosing me for this award. I am honored!
Thank you Allison, you rock!
The second thing I must do is share 7 things about myself.
- I collect cookbooks, I own more than 600!
- I am most comfortable in the kitchen but I think that is a given!
- I love spending time with my grandchildren…they are my joy!
- I love to challenge myself with new things. I would love to try making strudel dough this year!
- I could, and have spent hours browsing flea markets and antique stores.
- My latest passion is baking artisan bread. I love to bake bread!
- I have been known to over react in the presence of spiders…even tiny ones!
- Food and Thrift Finds
- Taste of Beirut
- Sweet Tarte
- Bread Basket Case
- Food from Books
- popsicles and sandyfeet
- eat in the middle
- The Kitchenarian
Fourth you have to notify all bloggers of their award by leaving a message on their blogs.